The Virginia Sports Hall of Fame & Museum is a non-profit organization dedicated to celebrating a century of athletic excellence in the Commonwealth, serving as a tourist attraction in Hampton Roads, and educating youth and adults alike. In an effort to best support other organizations with similar goals, we have implemented the following guidelines for submitting donation requests:
IN-KIND DONATIONS (Complimentary passes, memberships, etc)
- Only not-for-profit organizations will be considered.
- Donation requests must be received at least thirty (30) days in advance of the event date.
- All donation requests should be sent on organization letterhead via fax or mail (contact information listed below).
MONETARY DONATIONS & SPONSORSHIPS
- The Hall of Fame’s 501c(3) status prohibits us from granting any monetary donations and sponsorships.
Please send donation requests to:
Virginia Sports Hall of Fame
PO Box 370
Portsmouth VA 23705
Fax: (757) 393-8288
- Address requests from schools to the Education Director.
- All others should be addressed to the President.
The Virginia Sports Hall of Fame reserves the right to consider all donation requests on a case-by-case basis.